Christmas Day Lunch£60 per person
Christmas Day Lunch
So this is Christmas...! It’s the most important day of the year for many, so join us for fun and merriment with family and friends!
Let us be your home-from-home Christmas this year and leave all the washing up to us! Enjoy a perfectly relaxed setting with great food and even better company!
You never know, Santa himself may even stop by!
Monday 25th December
Adults - £60.00
Children - £30.00
(Aged 6 to 12)
Children - Eat free
(Aged 5 and under)
Enjoy a glass of bubbly on arrival on us!
If you fancy to stay over, we are offering Bed & Breakfast accomodation from only £69.00 (Based on two people sharing).
Feast Your Eyes
Starters From The Chef's Table
- Tomato and basil soup with crème fraiche (v)
- Smoked mackerel with horseradish mayonnaise
- Mini prawn cocktails
Main Courses From The Carvery
- Roast turkey crown, sage and onion stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast potatoes and winter vegetables
- Salmon fillet, with creamy white wine and dill sauce, roast rosemary potatoes and winter vegetables
- Mushroom, Brie, hazlenut and cranberry Wellington (v) Puff pastry casing with a creamy mushroom, Brie and cranberry filling, topped with toasted hazlenuts.
- Roasted potatoes, carrots, sautéed buttered sprouts, cauliflower cheese, sage & onion stuffing, pigs in blankets, gravy
Desserts From The Chef's Table
- Traditional Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- Strawberry trifle cake with strawberry coulis
- Sticky toffee cheesecake with caramel sauce
Fancy to make a stay of it?
STAY THE NIGHT
If you fancy to extend the festivities just that little bit more, book overnight accommodation with us for a special festive price, including a delicious English and Continental Breakfast to enjoy at your leisure the following morning.
Bed & Breakfast is available from £69 per room based on 2 people sharing.
Our experienced Hotel Reception Team will be very happy to organise taxis for you and your guests if required.
We are happy to pre-book taxis on your behalf for a specific time or as and when they are required.
Please ask on the evening for further information.