Shared Party Nightsfrom £25 per person
Join in the fun with one of our lively 'Join A Party' Shared Party Nights, ideal for groups of friends and colleagues looking to enjoy a festive three course meal and to dance the night away with our disco!
Following the success of last year's Shared Party Nights, we have added more nights for 2017 and can't wait to see you!
We will also be adding some exciting new features to ensure you have a night to remember, including:
- A Pimp your Prosecco Pop Up Bar
- A Snowball Cocktail Station
...and other surprises!
Thursdays and Sundays
7th, 14th and 21st December
3rd, 10th and 17th December
£25 per person
Fridays and Saturdays
1st, 8th and 15th December
2nd, 9th and 16th December
£35 per person
What a feastival it will be!
- Tomato and basil soup with crème fraiche (v)
- Chicken liver and cognac pâté with caramelised onion chutney and toasted sourdough
- Melon medley, crème fraiche and honey dressing (v)
- Roast turkey crown, sage and onion stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast potatoes and winter vegetables
- Salmon fillet, with creamy white wine and dill sauce, roast rosemary potatoes and winter vegetables
- Mushroom, Brie, hazelnut and cranberry Wellington. Puff pastry casing with a creamy mushroom,Brie and cranberry filling, topped with toasted hazelnuts (v)
- Traditional Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- Strawberry trifle cake with strawberry coulis
- Sticky toffee cheesecake with caramel sauce
Fancy to make a night of it?
STAY THE NIGHT
If you fancy to extend the festivities just that little bit more, book overnight accommodation with us for a special festive price, including a delicious English and Continental Breakfast to enjoy at your leisure the following morning.
Bed & Breakfast is available from £69 per room based on 2 people sharing.
Our experienced Hotel Reception Team will be very happy to organise taxis for you and your guests if required.
We are happy to pre-book taxis on your behalf for a specific time or as and when they are required.
Please ask on the evening for further information.